"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not wish to project himself back to Earth.
- They also helped project a modern image to the world.
- I've got to project a certain image to the team that I'm here to win like everyone else.
- What image do they project to those who may be thinking of working or living there?
- Which images of our family life should we project to the world?
- You and I will come out of this okay, he tried to project to her.
- His home run ratio would project to 68 for the season.
- Other research companies project Apple's 1998 market share at 2 to slightly more than 4 percent.
- It projects a 5 percent increase in sales this year, to $827.9 million.
- I kept telling myself that it was possible to project my spirit to you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.