"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He can also project beams of energy from his eyes.
- A tiny stem could now be seen to project from one end of it.
- It could project fuel up to 25m from the user.
- Therefore, he could project blasts of dark matter from his hands.
- He is actually a spirit projecting himself from the past.
- He pointed to the ball that projected from the top.
- A nice big section of it, projecting from the ground.
- Jenny appears to be able to project explosive force from her hands.
- He also seems a little uncertain as to a sense of his personality - or at least how to project it from the stage.
- They saw a series of stones projecting from the outside wall near the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.