"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We need to help Russia to project itself in a different way."
- The study projected the world population in 2030 to be 8.321 billion.
- But the outcome you project in this article is just not likely to happen.
- He projected at least a 10 percent increase in sales.
- They were projected in October to be about $170 million for 1992.
- They project a 30 percent profit gain in the year 2000.
- You must project your spirit in such a way as to let the other one know he is defeated.
- The company continues to project total 1992 revenues in the $29.5 billion range.
- Did you know they could project images of themselves in the same way?
- He projected annual production of 60,000 cases in a few years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.