"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Try to project one into the future and see what happens.
- And then they try to project that into a television program.
- Use your legs and arms to project the ball into the air.
- In the end all hope of change was projected into higher management.
- She can project herself into my body and take command of it.
- It's a memory, but it does not project into the year 2000.
- The events went along with the time, he said, and they should be left there, not projected into the 20th century.
- It is important, however, not to project this split back into the 1470s.
- He has the ability to mentally project any kind of fear into anyone.
- "But you can't project this data into the future with the current recession."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.