"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw the top of the car projecting above the water.
- To be visible this far away, most of the mountain must project above the atmosphere.
- Finally, a long tube appeared, projected into the space above the Table.
- It projects above the surrounding trees and is visible from a long way off.
- The vehicle had come close enough that the end of its boom already projected above the wall.
- It projected over to him just above the card drawer.
- Instead, its tiny nose projected forward above the mobile mouth.
- He reached the mantelpiece that projected above the old fire place.
- His eyes and the top of his head projected above the track.
- For the same reason, the chimney must project above other structures within a 10-foot radius.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.