"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hardly see this theater project being a financial success.
- The new theater project, however, is still in its early stages.
- Since then, she has worked in different countries, on several film and theatre projects.
- I did not have the spirit in my soul to take on a new theater project.
- She described the prices at the theater project as sensible.
- And a number of other corporations are starting to show more interest in theater projects.
- It started to develop & grow from its theatre projects.
- Scheduling for any theater project is hard, and only getting harder.
- He also served as director and press agent for many different theatre projects.
- The $36 million theater project, announced in March 2004, was the first major undertaking of the new district.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.