"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2006, a renovation project started on the entire high school.
- A number of renovation projects took place during the 1950s and early 1960s.
- The renovation project actually started in October 2012, and is expected to take a few months.
- In 1997 a major renovation project was done at the school.
- A renovation project will begin at the station in 2014.
- In 1999, the school started an $11 million construction and renovation project.
- In the fall of 2005, the $71 million renovation project was completed.
- Its recent $32.7 million renovation project was completed in 2008.
- The entire renovation project is expected to cost over $350,000.
- The renovation project involved 60 different companies and around 600 workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.