"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They still look at what they're doing as a research project.
- Not every idea we have is going to end up as a full research project.
- Each student works on an individual research project of their choice.
- "Our research project on any major period of American writing."
- The treatment program was part of a $135 million research project last year.
- That would be a good research project, after the war.
- It is part of a $2.5 million state and Federal research project.
- So he designed his research project to show high school students what science is really like.
- "So how will you even keep up the research project?"
- It began as a research project in the early 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.