"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thereafter Columbia physics department was home to many of the key technologies required for the bomb project.
- The inspectors found much to suggest a bomb project, but no smoking gun.
- Needless to say, if there ever was much evidence of a bomb project inside, by now it has been moved someplace else.
- Another major find for the Soviet atomic bomb project.
- By 1943, he was doing research at Yale for the atomic bomb project.
- Stalin now gave the bomb project the priority he had denied it before.
- In 1945, he was sent to the Soviet Union to work on their atomic bomb project.
- The two piles had been hurriedly built as part of the British atomic bomb project.
- He was, for example, totally ignorant of the atomic bomb project.
- Because of the sensitivity, the first nuclear bomb project did not employ more than 75 scientists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.