"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The youth of Port Talbot were broken in on great drama and fired, from the beginning, to reach for the sky.
- He had his living to make and he came to Port Talbot to make it as a teacher.
- Margam then assumed its modern form as a suburb of Port Talbot.
- Most of the lower lying flat land is near the coast around Port Talbot.
- Today it is essentially a district of Port Talbot, covering the central and south western part of the town.
- To aid the construction of the docks at Port Talbot, the river was diverted away slightly.
- Port Talbot has an array of higher level football.
- Heavy industry is a visible feature of Port Talbot's economy.
- A new biomass power station has been approved for construction near the coast at Port Talbot.
- In a surprise move, Thomas left to rejoin Port Talbot just weeks into the 2010 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.