"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the heat of Port Moresby, the air at 5,000 feet was delightful.
- Port Moresby, the capital, on the other hand, is nearly always dry.
- "People are saying we're to make a little cruise up to Port Moresby," he told her.
- He then opened the new parliament building in Port Moresby.
- Port Moresby's average yearly rainfall is just over 1000 mm.
- Port Moresby issued their last warning that day as well.
- They in turn moved into the 33d's area at Port Moresby, taking over the equipment left by the 33rd.
- It is still commonly used today in the region, particularly around the capital, Port Moresby.
- Certainly the captain would not turn back to Port Moresby.
- "So that he can call his boss in Port Moresby."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.