"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was 30 km down river at Port Glasgow.
- Port Glasgow was home to dry docks and shipbuilding beginning in 1762.
- This area has subsequently become known as upper Port Glasgow and most of the town's population occupies these areas.
- Port Glasgow was originally a small village known as Newark.
- By the 19th century, Port Glasgow had become a centre of shipbuilding.
- He lived and worked in Port Glasgow until his retirement in 1927.
- He was born in Port Glasgow on 13 December 1957.
- He died at Port Glasgow 4 September 1820, aged 65.
- Now, Port Glasgow is a town that's had its heyday.
- Port Glasgow: (1976) Provides supported housing for 18 men recovering from drug abuse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.