"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Transfers from Port Douglas are available ($25 per person).
- Port Douglas developed quickly based on the mining industry.
- It grew quickly, and at its peak Port Douglas had a population of 12,000 and 27 hotels.
- Port Douglas was right in its path.
- Thousands travelled to Port Douglas to see the event.
- Port Douglas is also well known for its many restaurants, golf courses, and five star resorts.
- Maybe think about staying in Port Douglas instead of Cairns.
- When the two mates meet up in Port Douglas with their wives, they have competing personal agendas.
- Snorkelling off Port Douglas at this time of year is spectacular.
- The year however ended badly when he was involved in the now infamous grand final brawl with Port Douglas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.