"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First settlement was in the town of Port Hope.
- In 1849, he moved to Port Hope and continued to practice medicine until his death in 1859.
- He came to the site of what is now Port Hope with his family in 1797.
- "We're going to Port Hope," he lied, talking quickly as they walked.
- The building has served as the main social and public building of Port Hope.
- He opened a general store and became the first postmaster at Port Hope in 1817.
- He served as mayor of Port Hope in 1852, from 1854 to 1855 and in 1868.
- Sophia died at Port Hope in 1909; they had no children.
- Smith, who lived in Port Hope, served on the town police board.
- Ross died in Port Hope at the age of 57.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.