"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rehab life in Port St. Lucie is not a particularly compelling one.
- There is no joy in Port St. Lucie, 109 miles north of here.
- There could be no other way to start spring training this year in Port St. Lucie.
- Anderson said Port St. Lucie had poured $1.5 million into the complex since the fall of 1997.
- Probably the less said about Port St. Lucie the better.
- Questions are already being asked in Port St. Lucie.
- Port St. Lucie itself is a small community.
- He was 79 years old and lived in Port St. Lucie.
- Port St. Lucie is designated as the principal city.
- Spencer also had trouble in Port St. Lucie during spring training.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.