"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the first 100 years of statehood, the area around Port Charlotte was mostly undeveloped.
- For the 2007/2008 school year, all schools in Port Charlotte received "A"s from the state department of education.
- He died near his parents' home in Port Charlotte, Florida, aged 45.
- "So you think Port Charlotte's going to be far enough south to be safe."
- She plans to stay with a friend in nearby Port Charlotte for the short term, she said, but cannot think beyond that.
- Another hospital in Port Charlotte issued a compliance book within a week of this breaking.
- He died in Port Charlotte, Florida at the age of 72.
- The veterans home in Port Charlotte is named in his honor.
- She worked for the library system in Port Charlotte until four years ago.
- His account of a visit to Port Charlotte is worth quoting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.