"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tourists coming up the river from Port Jervis became the mainstay of the local economy.
- In Port Jervis, six feet of water flooded low-lying homes.
- Two children, 3 and 10 years old, were rescued from a mobile home that washed away in Port Jervis.
- Port Jervis grew steadily into the 1900s, and on July 26, 1907, it became a city.
- The proposal was changed to permit only homeless elderly people from Port Jervis.
- He was Mayor of Port Jervis from 1874 to 1876.
- In the opposite direction, the line goes to Port Jervis.
- Initially, it was a route in name only as the portion north of Port Jervis had yet to be built.
- I got them at a yard sale in Port Jervis.
- He was president of the village of Port Jervis in 1865.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.