"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The port authority's next step was to lay out its own money, $146 million.
- Special permission from the port authority is needed to visit.
- But the port authority also wanted to protect itself from future interest rate increases.
- He was surprised that the port authorities hadn't already met him.
- The port authorities aren't going to be falling over each other trying to help us.
- The port authority was named as the agency in control of the funds.
- In 2001, the port authority was planning to sell $358 million of bonds.
- The port authority later handed out an official press release.
- I'll send a very stern note to the port authorities about it, though.
- He cut through the Port Authority, where the day was already well under way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.