"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One example of this is the airport at Port Harcourt.
- Right now, it serves as an alternate for Port Harcourt.
- He then went into marine related business in Port Harcourt.
- How about the mile-long lines at gas stations in Port Harcourt?
- The village government, she said, can no longer afford to send her to Port Harcourt to buy drugs.
- In Port Harcourt it would take him just four hours to fill his drums.
- A 1973 social survey found that migrants made up 72 percent of Port Harcourt's population.
- The game against Spain will be played at Port Harcourt.
- This population is expanding at a rapid 3% per year and the oil capital, Port Harcourt, along with other large towns are growing quickly.
- It is connected by a 19km long railway line from Port Harcourt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.