"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Troops would fly in to join their equipment, and then move out of the port area.
- Around the port area, we grow and process a lot of beans.
- "You never know what you have to buy outside the port areas."
- They're your key to getting back into the port area.
- In 1827 a road was constructed from the city center to the port area.
- We had time for a quick stroll through the port area.
- The riots continued as much of the port area was destroyed by fire.
- On 4 May, five people were killed by shelling in the port area.
- I went through the port area again in the hour before dawn.
- Its use is rather to make the port area look nicer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.