"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Port Townsend is a small place and I'd choose a bike over renting a car.
- Port Townsend is quite pleasant and there are some great water views.
- He died at the age of 75 and was buried in Port Townsend.
- The county seat is at Port Townsend, which is also the county's only incorporated city.
- IT didn't take long to get over to Port Townsend.
- Port Townsend's economy was very weak until the 1920s when a paper mill was built on the edge of the town.
- Port Townsend also holds a growing independent film festival in September.
- Port Townsend operates with a council-manager form of government.
- (Port Townsend is just a bit further, in the opposite direction.)
- Port Townsend, the county seat and only incorporated city in the county, is located at the end of the peninsula.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.