"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to company policy, they are forced to reach Port Said on their own.
- Port Said itself has a population of roughly 500,000 people.
- I meant to send in my first report from Port Said.
- "In a room looking out over the harbor at Port Said."
- Port Said would be well down beyond the horizon now.
- "They'd do better learning a few tricks from Port Said."
- On the same night, a similar encounter took place off the coast of Port Said.
- The people of Port Said have seen the verdict as a political decision rather than a fair trial.
- I had one of my men check back through the maritime reports at Port Said.
- Port Said has a number of higher education institutions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.