"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What makes this book so disturbing is that it will put any reader right into the picture.
- He then asks to put some color into the picture by rubbing their clothes.
- So I hoped to write a book that would put simple boredom back into the picture.
- Just by putting them into the picture, I'm creating a story.
- "They understand that putting depth into the picture makes the candidate or president look better."
- He was put into the picture and was asked his opinion.
- Of course, this is also something that has to be put into the picture.
- I was so taken with the shape that I put it into the picture.
- "Artists seek an imaginative restoration, a way in which they can put people back into the picture," he said.
- On the ground floor, the reflections from glass panels two stories high put you into the picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.