"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But continuity between the parts of the description depends largely on the observer, whose vantage point is the pivot around which the cycloramic picture unfolds.
- Hunt just continued to stare in horrified silence as the picture unfolded before his mind's eye.
- For Mathieu, the picture is unfolding in front of him.
- Like a Renaissance painting, the picture unfolds in one-point perspective.
- His pictures unfold, sometimes stiffly and mechanically, so that we can think only about his well-known lighting effects.
- As the season progresses, a clear picture should unfold as to the status of the population.
- Perhaps, we thought, they could all be packaged together as a series of stories linked by the common theme of whatever longer-term picture unfolds.
- A different picture unfolds in Prez's math class.
- But now he was using them again, and a picture was unfolding under his eyes, Cliff Hawk, rebel, adventurer, skilled transcience expert.
- The pictures unfolded into a hunting scene that included antelope, wild horses and even a woolly mammoth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.