"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've mapped the latest data to provide a unique picture of education in 2011.
- He is known for his visitation books, which paint a unique picture of Norway in the 16th century.
- Advisors suggest that the application should help a student position themselves to create a unique picture.
- Martynov, for his own part, gave much significance to these seemingly off-the-cuff details, feeling that they served to create a whole, unique picture.
- Take the story as a whole, it is a succession of startling and unique pictures.
- That gives us a unique picture of the early biosphere.
- From a customer point of view this creates a unique picture of the city at every level of interactions.
- The album contains a unique picture & lyric booklet.
- These three different aspects combine to present a unique picture of the individuality of a person.
- New data presents a unique picture of social and health inequalities in England.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.