"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't know if it's a mug shot or a graduation picture.
- After every expedition, we always take what we call a graduation picture of everyone involved with the project.
- This fire, though it didn't damage the school, managed to burn all of the graduation pictures from 1932 to 1960.
- Some people on the streets carried snapshots, wedding photos, graduation pictures.
- By the same token, the American-transmitted images were not exactly graduation pictures, either.
- There was a photo of her mother alone--her graduation picture from the university.
- Apart from his graduation picture there was no other known photograph of Benin.
- They also had a daughter who, judging from her graduation picture, was not unattractive.
- The kids were in a queue outside the photography studio waiting to get their graduation pictures taken.
- "Somehow, whenever a white person was arrested they seemed to dig up his graduation picture for the newspaper," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.