"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within a short time, things seemed in order, and the children each drew a picture.
- And we had to draw a picture too back then.
- Why don't you draw a picture of something you're going to see?
- She described/saw their life together for him, drawing a picture in sound.
- Children are asked to draw a picture of their family, including themselves, "doing something."
- The child, 4 1/2, was asked to draw a picture of her family.
- She sat up here and drew pictures of the building.
- "He drew pictures and then gave them all away to the children."
- I was beginning to think I'd have to draw pictures.
- I do not have to draw pictures for either of you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.