"people" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've worked hard to create good jobs and to educate people.
- It has educated people from over 80 countries in the world.
- "Why should these players be making more than a teacher, who is educating people?"
- The main effort must therefore be to educate young people.
- It is far better to educate older people on what they should eat and take care of?
- I wasn't born to educate people in other parts of the world.
- For the first six months in each neighborhood, the department will educate people about the program, he said.
- "But I do try to educate people on the issues."
- It took a while before the museum began to educate people.
- Now, it is a matter of educating people for life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.