"people" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They assist people of all ages and communities from small to large.
- Their task is to get out on the trails and assist people.
- Most countries provide a variety of services to assist homeless people.
- The officer is also able to assist people with special needs.
- It had been assisting people over the wall longer than anyone could remember.
- He assisted people of every class who were in need.
- Instead, they said, Congress could assist people who have low incomes or very high drug costs.
- Unlike you, i'm here to assist people, not tell them to get lost.
- But perhaps more thought could be given to assisting such people to buy homes of their own.
- I've been assisting other people to make use of new technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.