"people" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They got in early and made money by recruiting people like you.
- How do you recruit people into the business side of the music industry?
- I think recruit really good people at a local level.
- He recruited able people, and many should stay with him.
- You're allowed to recruit people who aren't doing anything else to help you move the car.
- One way in which parties figure this out is they recruit people who have money.
- Is your job opening so good you could recruit great people for it?
- My work unit is able to recruit people with the right skills.
- So when they came around to recruit people, I signed up.
- "We recruited people who had stopped coming to church a long time ago," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.