"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The scale and complexity of American energy consumption are such that the country needs to look at many different solutions simultaneously.
- The world's great religions are even more notorious for simultaneously looking in different directions.
- The last time she'd seen so many males trying to look simultaneously stern and cool was at a school disco.
- The guard was carrying a gun and trying to look in six different directions simultaneously.
- All four of the military men looked at their watches simultaneously.
- He rubbed a hand through his hair, looking simultaneously amused and worried.
- Like any move, this one has me looking forward and simultaneously looking back.
- At the same time, he has mastered the art of simultaneously looking skeptical and encouraging.
- No matter how close you put the camera to the screen, it's impossible to look at both simultaneously.
- As he finished the statement, they looked toward the sky simultaneously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.