"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She says you'll have to look fast because your eyes will make it go away.
- Rice does not look fast, like some receivers with track star speed.
- He don't look fast, but the next thing you know he's there.
- But you'd better look fast before they enter the land of the limousine.
- No boy came back from a true fast looking quite the same; they were boys no longer, it had to show in their faces.
- She looked down fast at him, locking onto his eyes, and he tried like hell to send her a message.
- "If you looked fast, it didn't seem like a big difference," she said.
- He has very strong shoulders, though he doesn't look fast.
- She doesn't look fast, but you couldn't catch her by swimming.
- If you can't, we'll have to start looking for someone else and fast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.