"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I looked eastward where the moon, now nearly a week past the full, was mounting.
- But the dwarf had turned in his saddle and was looking eastward.
- For this room looked eastward, and there was only twilight here.
- He put his arm round her shoulders and they stood looking eastward.
- As he stopped to bethink himself, they turned and looked eastward.
- His head came up and looked eastward, beyond the village.
- He described the view as "a beautiful sight, looking eastward across the Atlantic."
- Since he wasn't, the rest of us kept looking eastward.
- But the traffic was the least of their concerns as they stood there, looking silently eastward.
- The sun was just far enough past its highest not to shine in their eyes when they looked eastward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.