"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The one older man looked professorial.
- He doesn't exactly look professorial either, like Bill Walsh.
- He's rather less persuasive as a man committed to the life of the mind; he doesn't look remotely professorial, and the character's classroom antics don't help matters.
- Jeffrey thought they made Wilson look professorial.
- Now he looks downright professorial, and it is apt.
- John Nash looks eminently professorial, with his tweedy brown jacket, gray hair and wrinkled face.
- I guess we looked professorial, because 10 days later we were notified that we had been accepted - by phone.
- "No." Harry is looking professorial, with his arms folded as he leans against my credenza.
- He wore half-frame spectacles now and looked professorial.
- He looks professorial, from somewhere deep within the sciences, even without his beard and spectacles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.