"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The driver looked behind, raised his eyebrows, then turned back to the front.
- He looked behind and saw that his squad was functioning according to the book.
- Then he heard someone shrieking and turned to look behind.
- Neither looked behind as they struggled on up the hill.
- She walked around the side of the house without looking behind.
- He turned to look behind, and saw another cab - a green one - following.
- After a minute he looked behind, and one of the onlookers came forward.
- I tried to look behind as he sucked me after him; it was like having a glass head.
- She turned for a moment and looked behind, on the hillside.
- Looking behind, he noticed the end of the train was only three cars back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.