"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought he might encourage the old woman to look around--maybe someone had left a length of rope somewhere.
- When Michael stepped out of the foaling stall down the block, Ann dropped her hand and cursed herself for not looking around more carefully.
- He began to look around more closely.
- He drank until he had the strength to sit up and look around more carefully.
- That's why I wanted you to go down and look around--so they could rub you out!
- He did not look around once.
- Then I looked around more carefully, and I did.
- I took time to look around more carefully.
- Blade didn't bother with looking around once he reached the upper deck.
- But something made me switch on the light by the bed, to look around more carefully.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.