"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want you to look after him a little longer.
- He looked down, even though she was no longer looking at him.
- I could no longer look at life through its eyes.
- He no longer looked at the figure out of his past.
- She doesn't say a word and is no longer looking at me.
- What if we're the ones we've been looking for our whole lives long.
- But you are one who looks long at all parts of a question.
- But he continued to look at his friend a while longer.
- On the positive side, he no longer looked like Mark.
- I tried not to look until it no longer looked human.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.