"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man was alone; he looked alternately towards the house and then down, as if searching for something on the dashboard.
- They were alternately looking at him and at each other.
- He had to get himself in the proper frame of mind, alternately looking at the terrain and the map.
- When they had disappeared above, Janet stood looking alternately upward and at Elnith, indecisive as ever.
- He looked alternately at me and Infante.
- They were looking alternately at my tennis bag, the Indian gentleman, and me.
- Thumbing through it, she looked alternately at labels on containers and pages in the book.
- He pushed the German machine gun out of the wounded man's reach and, while alternately looking forward and backward, crawled several yards into the forest.
- The woman backed into the wall looking alternately at the money and at Bourne's face.
- Judge Thomas's moods are closer to the surface; he looks alternately at ease and tense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.