"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People never looked overhead unless they were looking at the sky.
- I looked overhead, at the slot of sky over the lane.
- Taking a deep breath, he looked at the huge black bowl of stars overhead.
- "We have security on the ground looking for poachers and airplanes overhead, too," he said.
- I doubt anyone will think to look for you overhead.
- I looked to the hard bright stars overhead, and let the low sound of the surf wrap me in silence.
- The prisoners were all on the floor, looking worriedly overhead at the source of the assault.
- They looked back overhead, but the Telek had moved high and was drifting south.
- He looked overhead too because there was a catwalk up there.
- She looked for stars overhead, but the leaves were too thick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.