"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When we looked below, we knew: yes, this was the place.
- Looking below would be useless, very soon, the way the gloom was growing.
- It looked below, even if it was really just over there.
- I looked below, at the crevice, and saw there was no bridge across it.
- And now I was consumed with the irrepressible desire of looking below.
- For an estimated explanation of where Earth's water exists, look at the chart below.
- He immediately followed his commands by leaning over the railing and looking below.
- Looking below, I could see that most of the valley was in shadow now.
- So he kept on to a box car, clearing the gap between without bothering to look below.
- Now look below at the ingredient lists for the two yogurts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.