"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eleven of the best players in the Western Conference were native Iowans playing for other league schools.
- It is named after the Merrimack River Valley where all of the primary league schools are located.
- St Mary's College has a proud history as one of Australia's premier rugby league schools.
- Conversely, Vanderbilt is the only league school not to field teams in softball and volleyball, but has discussed adding either or both sports in the future.
- It is named after Cape Ann, where some of the league schools are located.
- It is a single-elimination tournament that involves all league schools (currently 14).
- It is a single-elimination tournament that involves all league schools (currently 14), and seeded based on regular season records.
- Some league schools are not Catholic, but other religious denominations.
- The conference only requires travel to other league schools in pure team sports (such as football, basketball, and soccer).
- The tournament is a seeded, single elimination tournament involving 12 of the 14 league schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.