"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought the league, formed in 1992, would provide the opportunity for his son to race that he never had.
- The league already provides 900 tennis courts in the city for more than 170,000 youngsters.
- However, the league has refused and will provide the Olympic teams only one day to work together before the tournament.
- According to figures the league has provided to the union, the average team payroll last season was $14.16 million.
- The amateur leagues did not provide players with a large financial income.
- Watson said that if the league did not provide relief, the deal would probably cost him his job.
- Should they let him go, the league would provide an extra draft choice.
- But the league did provide all the players with caps to their size.
- Since its founding in 1982 the league has provided some notable moments.
- The league provides teams with up to $150 million each for construction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.