"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In December 2009 he confirmed that he was retiring from professional rugby league.
- He has retired from rugby league after being Salford's specialist goal-kicker.
- After retiring from rugby league in 2010, Williamson became a coach.
- Mundine retired from rugby league in 2000, becoming a professional boxer.
- Lloyd retired from rugby league in 1960 after 91 games with Manly.
- Despite scoring 7-tries in only 9-games Bell retired from rugby league at the age of only 20.
- He retired from first grade and international rugby league altogether after the 1973 season.
- In late 2011, Nick retired from rugby league to focus on his physiotherapy career.
- His 1988 season was wiped out by a serious knee injury leading to a decision to retire from representative rugby league.
- After retiring from rugby league, Karalius forged a successful business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.