"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet the rise has continued up the league ladder, even with the sale of playing assets.
- Barking were successful upon the introduction of leagues and moved slowly up the league ladder.
- The Rams ended the season in 19th, their lowest position on the league ladder in 5 years.
- This new club joined the lowest rung of the Polish league ladder for the 2011/12 season.
- In each league, a set number of teams, usually between four and eight, qualifies for finals based on the league ladder from the season.
- Old league ladders are still regularly sold on eBay.
- It is the bottom rung of the minor league ladder, but it was exactly where he wanted to be.
- Thirteen players who would be part of this year's postseason roster had already been developed by the Angels or were climbing the minor league ladder.
- The club climbed the league ladder again two seasons later in the 2003-04 campaign when they finished as champions of Division two.
- The two sides that finished at the bottom of the league ladder would be relegated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.