"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league issued a statement stating that they would not fine him.
- The league issued a written apology to Hobbs following the game, admitting that the pass interference call should not have been called.
- The league will simply issue a news release.
- The league issued a statement yesterday saying it was "pleased" with the sale.
- The league is expected to finish a review of the third-quarter fight today and could issue a fine and suspension to one or both players.
- A short time later, the league issued the final declaration, sidestepping the divisions apparent today.
- Today the league issued a statement opposing the new bill.
- The league has issued a rule book, and this year it has endorsed three bats.
- But shortly after that report surfaced, the league issued a statement refuting it.
- The league had issued repeated warnings to the club and the players involved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.