"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league, the charge said, was given signed statements from 180 players Wednesday revoking the union's authority to represent them in collective bargaining.
- The two square league Rancho La Bolsa Chica was given to Joaquín Ruiz, the brother of Maria Catarina Ruiz, in 1841.
- The league positions for Newcastle for the 2 full years in which they played semi-professional rugby league are given in the following table:
- Upon the independence of Montenegro, and the establishment of a Montenegrin Football Association, the league became disassociated with the Serbo-Montenegrin league and thus was given its present position.
- The two square league Rancho Cienega de los Paicines grant was given to Angel María Castro and his son-in-law José Antonio Rodriguez.
- In 2011 the club won the Swedish league and Mahlangu was given the player of the year award.
- The league was given an even bigger boost from its main derby every season, the East Bengal-Mohun Bagan rivalry.
- In 1993, the league was given a renovated vacant lot under the Mayor's "Field of Dreams" program.
- The league was given a boost when Diane Rott transferred from the B.ay A.rea D.erby Girls.
- In its early days, the league was given considerable assistance by the No Coast Derby Girls, of Lincoln, Nebraska.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.