"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league offered no explanation for its decision not to announce the cancellation of games.
- As a result, the league did not offered her a contract the next year.
- The league offered active membership to women 18 through 45 years old.
- The league also offered certain players a place on the all-star team for elite athletes.
- I could make in a couple of months overseas what the league was offering.
- Officials were looking for a 400 percent increase in salary while the league was offering just 40 percent.
- "It's difficult to get good players when they're offered millions by some teams around the world and the league offers thousands."
- The league does not offer cash prizes or the equivalent, as is done in Europe.
- The league also did not offer a minimum salary threshold at that time.
- And in the final year, players want 57 percent - the amount they received last season - while the league is offering 54 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.