"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are now likely to form an alliance for scheduling and television purposes, but remain separate leagues.
- In 1994 a second league was formed leaving two separate four-team leagues running.
- The 2008-09 season saw the club compete on the same level with its first and second team, but in separate leagues.
- Before its interception, three separate leagues operated in the area as the highest level of play.
- The season was again played with two Conferences as separate leagues, followed by a conference playoff final.
- Form 4 to 6 formed the seniors and they too had their separate leagues.
- I'm in favor of separate leagues because they allow men and women to compete.
- For the first time a separate league for farm teams was set up.
- In addition there is a separate amateur league with two divisions.
- Boston Aztec men's and women's teams play in three separate leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.