"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- FOR decades, it's been a daily ritual in every big league clubhouse.
- Of that group, Boone is the only one still hanging around a major league clubhouse.
- And when it was over, Martínez stood in the minor league clubhouse with a smile on his face.
- The trail goes right into major league clubhouses.
- These guys have poisoned a major league clubhouse.
- He began accompanying his father to major league clubhouses and stadiums at the age of 2.
- After that, Otero paid for his living expenses by helping around the minor league clubhouse.
- The Mets called him up to spend time in a major league clubhouse and to throw in front of the coaching staff.
- Their success in the farm system helped put up another sign in the minor league clubhouse: Organization of the Year, 1995.
- The major league clubhouse, devoid of Latino coaches and confidants, could be a lonely place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.