"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1918 the League published his pamphlet Children of the Sun.
- The Gaelic League publishes a magazine called Feasta, founded in 1948.
- Leagues publish playing records for the participants in their league seasons.
- The League publishes, and upholds, a code of ethics and good practice based on the wide experience of all its member nations.
- The League published a large number of his paintings and his birds were reproduced on more than two million membership cards.
- The League publishes a weekly newsletter called On Target.
- Between 2000 and 2006 the League published a website, socialistvoice.org.
- The League publishes a quarterly English language journal entitled Fifth International.
- The League also has published many pamphlets on a variety of issues.
- Throughout the 1930s, the League organized mass demonstration, collected money and published materials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.